Formed in 2014,
The Ohio County Economic Development Alliance (OCEDA) is tasked with improving the quality of life in Ohio County. OCEDA will be at the forefront of attracting new business, assisting in the retention and expansion of existing businesses, developing a competitive and productive workforce and fostering entrepreneurship in Ohio County.
What We're Working On
- Making Ohio County a Work Ready Community.
- Facilitating multiple current business expansions.
- Developing a county pride campaign in Join The Alliance.
- Linking entrepreneurs with funding sources.
- Growing agri- and eco-tourism opportunities for Ohio County.
- Providing low-interest gap financing for start-up and expanding businesses.
- Marketing Ohio County the way we see it -- as good a place as any, if not better.
- Finding ways to diversify our economic base.
Meet Our Board
Chariman: Kenny Autry, Ohio County Workforce Development
Vice-Chairman: David Figg, COO, Rice Pharmacy - Chamber of Commerce
Debbie Boehmann, Ohio County Tourism Commission
Scott Lewis, Superintendent, Ohio County Schools
Kim Logsdon, Executive Director, Green River Regional Industrial Development Authority
Darren Luttrell, Managing Partner, Luttrell Farms - Agribusiness
Jerry Mayes, Principal, Pillar Financial - Banking and Finance
David Moore, Managing Partner, Moore Ford - Ohio County Industrial Foundation
Burl Morris, Managing Partner, HTI, Inc. - Small Business
CeCe Robinson, Ohio County Hospital Public Relations - Healthcare
Paul Sandefur, Mayor of Beaver Dam - City Governments
Sam Small, Magistrate District 1 - Ohio County Fiscal Court
Chase Vincent, Executive Director
Distance Assistants, Executive & Virtual Assistant